Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Day 2

Today didn't start as early as yesterday by a long shot! In fact it almost started too late. We both slept throught the alarm. Actually I don't remember hearing the alarm go off. I woke up at 7:30 wondering what that bright light was outside our window. When I got up to see what was causing such a bright light Neal kept asking me what time it was. Since I didn't have my glasses on I couldn't see anything so I kept saying "I can't see anything!" Besides, the clock was right next to his face! When I opened the curtains I found that the bright light was the sun and I then asked Neal what time it was! To say the least, Neal had to hurry and shower and run to his conference. I think he was able to only find a few crumbs for his breakfast on his rush in to the conference! I hope the alarm goes off tomorrow morning!

Not much happened today. I spent the day mostly in the hotel room arranging our luggage, listening to a little BYU tv over the internet, reading a little (yes Alicia I started "Poisonwood Bible"), crocheted a bit and looked out the window a lot! Neal and I took a short walk this evening over to the State Capitol. We are only three short blocks away. We are hoping to spend more time walking the grounds tomorrow evening.

I'm not much impressed with our room. It is okay, but it smells funny. But the view makes up for the smell cause we look right out at the State Capitol building! How gorgeous is that!!!!! And they do have a cute little bell tower right outside.


I guess that is it for today.
Talk to you again tomorrow!





No comments: